Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.415 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,948 (€2,480) in Brescia.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)