Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.708 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,202 (€2,379) in Bremen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)