Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.242 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,245 (€1,944) in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (24 minutes ago)