Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.889 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,127 (6,894 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)