Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,759 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.161 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,340 (R$ 9,768) in Brasília.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)