Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.796 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,454 (C$4,097) in Brandon, Manitoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)