Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.843 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,663 (C$4,102) in Brandon, Manitoba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)