Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.752 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,416 ($3,842) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 4 hours ago)