Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,495 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,192 ($4,051) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)