Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,413 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,906 ($4,507) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)