Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00683 SAR / SOS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 291% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,693 (8,591,955 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (43 minutes ago)