Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.981 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,401 (€2,864) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (39 minutes ago)