Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41351 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,990 (26,577 kr) in Borås.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)