Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.612 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,528 (€2,500) in Bologna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)