Cost of living comparison between Boksburg, South Africa and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26741 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,208 (R 26,956) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)