Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,467 (﷼ 92,573,331) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)