Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 SAR / IRRX *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,441 (﷼ 61,043,138) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)