Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,360 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,682 (COL$6,508,107) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)