Cost of living comparison between Bogor, Indonesia and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,096 (Rp 25,311,446) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)