Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44207 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,784 (kr 35,705) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (44 minutes ago)