Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00618 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,127 (1,477,546 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)