Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00664 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,514 (2,187,428 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)