Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 SAR / SLL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,682 (15,153,204 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)