Cost of living comparison between Bo, Sierra Leone and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00068 SAR / SLL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,715 (14,342,293 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)