Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00524 SAR / MWK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,214 (1,186,090 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (42 minutes ago)