Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.442 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 73% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,070 (2,823 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)