Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.866 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,869 (£2,645) in Birmingham.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (36 minutes ago)