Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.673 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,182 (£2,607) in Birmingham.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (28 minutes ago)