Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 971 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.265 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,532 (£2,380) in Birmingham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)