Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.640 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,760 (£2,750) in Birmingham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)