Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.945 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,198 (RM12,913) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (23 minutes ago)