Cost of living comparison between Billings, Montana, United States and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,917 ($5,844) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 2 hours ago)