Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,471 ($5,459) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)