Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.993 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,291 (€2,828) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (26 minutes ago)