Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.970 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,170 (€2,813) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (34 minutes ago)