Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05783 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,675 (₨98,121) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (31 minutes ago)