Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14341 SAR / UAH
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,741 (88,843₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)