Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.022 SAR / BAM
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,493 (2,717KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)