Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.260 SAR / BAM
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,173 (2,731KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)