Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.093 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,229 (7,531 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)