Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.031 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,349 (6,159 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)