Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05813 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,959 (₨154,123) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (26 minutes ago)