Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03465 SAR / NPR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,349 (₨ 154,364) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)