Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03453 SAR / NPR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,434 (₨ 186,319) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)