Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43978 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,566 (kr 39,942) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)