Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47936 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,526 (kr 36,560) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)