Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.413 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,521 (€2,611) in Bergamo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (31 minutes ago)