Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,624 (Rp 23,853,727) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)