Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,570 (Rp 24,089,102) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)