Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.630 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,624 (3,279 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)