Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.631 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,580 (3,261 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (37 minutes ago)