Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.766 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,363 (3,024 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)