Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.184 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,516 (R$ 8,885) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)