Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05629 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,617 (₨206,380) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ganja costs 10 ман (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 2 hours ago)