Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,038 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03229 SAR / RSD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,583 (203,902 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (36 minutes ago)