Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05769 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,426 (₨232,743) in Belgaum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $5,083 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 1,000 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)