Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03301 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,589 (381,352 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)