Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03412 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,105 (442,688 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (36 minutes ago)