Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.502 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 72% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,619 (2,410 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)