Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.644 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 72% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,140 (2,518 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 3 hours ago)