Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.563 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 73% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,222 (2,702 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)