Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 663 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00249 SAR / LBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,109 (4,458,394 L£) in Beirut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)