Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00248 SAR / LBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,462 (4,625,050 L£) in Beirut.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)