Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 843 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 SAR / LBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,369 (5,367,213 L£) in Beirut.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)