Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05324 SAR / MZN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,445 (290,100 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (39 minutes ago)