Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,750 (17,944元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)