Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00093 SAR / KHR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,526 (13,497,695 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)