Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03272 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,954 (212,541 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (32 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (42 minutes ago)