Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00674 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,154 (3,140,466 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)