Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00127 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,388 (COL$5,795,911) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)